Mission and Vision
The National Telecommunications Commission shall proactively and continually create a responsive regulatory environment for a viable, affordable, reliable and accessible telecommunications and information infrastructure and services to ensure the welfare and protection of our people.
By 2020, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) is a world class regulatory agency able to lead the Telecommunications and Information sector as an engine for progress and development.
As an organization, we value commitment, integrity, competence, transparency and customer orientation. These core values will guide our every action and are translated into the following behaviours:
- We make decisions and policies that are aligned with our mandates and our values.
- We apply laws and regulations uniformly.
- We observe openness in all transactions.
3. CUSTOMER ORIENTATION
- We are responsive to customer needs in the identification and application of our services.
- We deliver our services in a timely and proactive manner.
- We have the necessary technical and managerial expertise required for excellent service delivery.
- We are dedicated to our work, giving to it our time and energies.
- We perform quality work.